this blog deals with sports especially footable both locally and international

My blog aims at promoting sports in Kenya by taking into consideration better methods of encouraging African parents to consider football as a profession just like medicine or other professions.

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

WHO WILL ASTOUND THE WORLD IN BRAZIL?

Always in every tournament there is that potential breakout player who get recognized and becomes the most sought after property by big clubs in the world. Though I was young in the 2002 world cup. I vividly recall El Hadji Diouf stunning the world with the way he was playing. Up to date; he still remains one of my favorite. He is always up the with the likes of Thierry Henry for me. In 2010 world cup in South Africa ,Asmoa Gyian of Ghana stood out to be my favorite young player, despite missing a penalty which could have seen them proceed to the semi finals and final finals, I still regard him as a star. Over the four years since the last world cup was played ,I have compiled a list of players I think will daze the world in Brazil. Wilfred Bony The Ivorian is just like the Didier Drogba.his physical ability with the ball and strength to hold it and bully opponents just ticks every single box that defines the former Chelsea star. Christiano Ronald The Real Madrid star is the world football icon. He is mostly likely to bewilder the world .Am certain of that. The spotlight is on these talents to show the world what they are made of .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger